i need help with mamedox platinum 2

slapmaster

i downloaded mamedox platinum 2 off utorrent, cant get it to work. been reading i think i have to make an install disk. dont know how ot do this either cause i have made several disks and i cant get anything to load

any help plz?

should i be using mamedox plat 2 or is there somthing better?

I think you need to copy Udata and Tdata folders over to your e: drive to get it to work.

Yarus

i downloaded mamedox platinum 2 off utorrent, cant get it to work. been reading i think i have to make an install disk. dont know how ot do this either cause i have made several disks and i cant get anything to load

any help plz?

I think you need to copy Udata and Tdata folders over to your e: drive to get it to work.

Yarus

any help plz?

I only have 4 files one is a read me and theand 2 are iso files none of them say u data or tdata.

I would try downloading a new copy from xbins unless you downloaded it because it came with roms or something.

unless your on a private tracker theres something really fishy going on with xbox files on bittorrent :/

Use Qwix to upload the ISOs to the XBox over FTP.