Specific Character Stages

Fayt000

Hello all. I have a slightly peculiar request that isn't amongst the character requests.

I happen to be looking for stages for specific characters. Now, I understand that it's probably senseless to post each one of my characters here, because, quite frankly, none of you care.

However, if one of you could point me in the right direction of a good site for stages, please do so. Even some choice keywords for Google would help. I have been Googling this stuff for about three days now, and I'm tired.

Please, if you would, help me out.

EDIT: I'm kinda hoping for the corresponding music to go with the stages. This is a large challenge for me, to find these. I'm wondering how many of you can actually do it.

Edited by Fayt000

Hi guys. My account wont let me back in, so now im Evil_Ryu_X.

Never mind my previous post. I found my stages and such. Now Im interested in seeing if I can make a custom sound pack using SSBM sounds... so far im drawing a blank...

Yeah, I knew I was gonna catch crap for it... Its just that I have a few threads, with my e-mail and such, and I didnt want someone to send an e-mail to the wrong e-mail. My humblest apologies.