psx emulator

pinkpixie

I want to download the psx emulator but im not sure which version i should use, the site im trying to get it from is http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/ i need one for windows xp. I downloaded the epsxe and its to annoying to try and find all of the plugins because i dont know were to look for them at. If anyone can give me any information I would be verry thankful.

If you find that dealing with plugins goes beyond your expertize, you should try pSX instead. Easily as good as ePSXe and needs no plugin configuration. You'll be stuck with software rendering though, which is slower than hardware rendering with Direct3D or OpenGL plugins.

• 2 months later...

wAIT WAIT BOY!!

If what you want is something simple... you surely need to get Connectiv Virtual Game station. It's just an executable which ask for the cd whenever you try to make it work... nothing to configure (except the controllers) and I like it... (patch needed for XP). :)

I'm not sure,,, but look for aldostools in google... there should be some demo... the complete version is up to you...

RUBIO

Except that, well... VGS is trash nowadays. Horribly outdated too.

yeah lol!... if you have a decent pc... there is just a simple emulator... lol I really get bored of configuring epsx ... I really feel sorry it doesn't work on Vista grrr!