my halo 3 impressions

Mag

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played it today and the campaign leaves something to be desired so far. The multiplayer is the real part of the game and bungie basically did a pretty damn good job making it really fun.

Okay so i sat down and played it and heres basically how i feel:

The best game ever? No not really, A good game? Yeah alright, id give it an 8/10, The Reason to own a 360? Definitely if you like FPS games - But the 360 still has a pretty small library, a few years from now this wont hold much water.

The only reason i dont like TO PLAY halo is because it's too fast paced for me^^.

I know its a good game, but I go in a room and ....Grenades!! Swords!!! 1 hit killers everywhere!!! I'm like , "WAT da!?"

They got bullets dat follow you and stuff, I guess Im old fashioned.

I'm more of an army Fps, give me a sniper that isnt alien technology and a huge map, and i'll rip some good heads.(Yes i know Halo has big maps)

But I loved the campaign, there I could take a little breather until those weirdos with the swords came, I love running from them...then I die^^.

BUt nothing beats A good BEAT-EM-UP GAME, like Jroject Justice!

YOSHA!!

I didnt even have to pre-order. I walked into a local Gamestop and one of the guys gave me a copy with out a problem, it was right by house. I really did enjoy some aspects of the game. But i admit i got tired of it quickly. IMO The Online Multiplayer maps werent enough.

The multiplayer maps lack the personality of the previous games. IMO most of them are pretty bland and uninspiring. Hopefully they'll pump out more remakes of old maps in the future.

Okay so i sat down and played it and heres basically how i feel:

The best game ever? No not really, A good game? Yeah alright, id give it an 8/10, The Reason to own a 360? Definitely if you like FPS games - But the 360 still has a pretty small library, a few years from now this wont hold much water.

That was my impression also. Halo 3 cant do what halo 2 did, new maps or not. for people that like to cheat they will find this game boring. No super jumps, No super bounce, No combo glitches, stand by'ing, Bridging/Team Bridging <- all that other junk is what kept halo 2 so popular am right or am right?