I am starting to think the Icarus Emulator is..

Do you think Icarus is a FAKE?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't know, they have been working on it forever and not one beta release. Look at the XBOX and PS2 emulators, they are releasing BETA's everyday!! So I am getting a little sceptacle and also since no one is making any dreamcast emulators while were waiting for Icarus; which is quite dumb. :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CyRUS64 is pretty respected in the DC scene so I highly doubt it is a fake. Atani (who wrote DCGenerator - genesis emu) actually wrote a GBA emulator for the Dreamcast but decided not to release it because it would be used for Warez (booo we love warez :lol: )

CyRUS64 also wrote one of the first legal (ie not using the illegal XDK) emulators for the Xbox. So yeah my bet is that it is legit and he will release it in a far more advance state than people expect.

I doubt they would answer us back if we emailed them. I mean the only way they can prove to us it's no fake is to actually send us a Beta. (Now that would be cool..we can actually get some publicity and rate their Beta!) At the same time, we need to get ourself more known I think before we can do such a thing. What would we say to them also?

This :D

Dear dude/Babe.

Give us a beata to test of your icarus emulator.

If you dont we will get dreamcastlover to send you back street boys MP3'S.

Alos we are the number one 1emulaiton forum out there we know the ins and out's of da scene.

Love gamecop.

:unsure:

Heh.

Ok i know we wont be sending that.

I am sure we could get something going, how about an on line petition for some kind of real proof?