The psn network

Hello guys

First off let me get this off my chest this isn’t a fanboy rant. Im not saying one is better than the other, in fact I am getting a 360 soon, but I just need to let off some steam and hope to find a few friends on the psn network that’s all. I know I haven’t posted in a while so if you want to flame me please do it for that and not some crappy 360 vs ps3 fanboy rant.

So here it is my story. I just picked up a ps3. I’ve been wanting to get one ever since I saw the Soul Caliber 4 trailer. I choose ps3 for this game because I love the dual shock or the PS controller. No hits to the xbox, I just love the ps controller for fighting games. It’s what I spent most of my fighting game time playing on. Anyways I love it. Picked up ninja gaiden sigma and love that as much as the first time on xbox. Now onto my gripe. Playing by your self sucks, (unless you count the other thing.) and what do I see on the psn network, Puzzle fighter (yes!) and Tekken. Holy crap this is what I dream of. Puzzlefighter online! and Tekken may not be streetfighter alpha 3 or soul caliber but it will do. I buy the damn games and get really excited. I log on, and can’t find a single game of puzzle fighter to play. It took me an hour of searching to find one game where the guy kicked my ass and ran. Common man! at least give a guy a chance for revenge. Tekken was a little better. It started out the same. For about an hour, I couldn’t find a damn soul. Eventually I learned that if you do a search for matches that use the microphone you hit pay dirt. That went really well. I suck at the game so it took me a while, bouncing out of rooms as well as getting kicked from some. (not noob friendly) but eventually I found people at my level and got a good game. It really did almost feel like I was at the arcades.(I can’t wait for sc4!) but in general man I was just disappointed at the lack of people online. Yes I know it’s because I’m on psn, but I just sotra thought it would better than it was. i wasn't expecting overfilled servers just smaller tighter community thats all. figure there would be less people but a steady group of online games not 50 games but at least 10 to play. oh well. lol reminds me of tenchu on the first xbox. oh man.

On the other side I did encounter less snotty racist jerks online. The people who kicked me off their games didn’t talk much and I’m assuming it’s because I stumbled into a private game. But those are my thoughts anyone else here on the 1emu boards with a ps3 who like to play puzzlefighter or tekken? If there are please drop me a pm. Would love to expand my friends list.

oh if this post is in the wrong area, sorry mods. i didn't know where it could go. i wanted to dump it into the sony section but there was no ps3 section.

hello fellow ps3 owner lol those particular games u picked for online have few owners since many feel the online part of tekken should have been included in the first place, im not paying an xtra 10 bux when i forked over 20 for just dark ressurection. and the sf games they are releasing prolly wont get many purchases either, maybe im wrong but who knows. its gonna get better just let the developers get over their learning curve the online and offline games will get better, but if u get some games like warhawk or ghost recon 2 or even resistance u will find plenty of online challengers. oh btw my psn is solidius add me if ya like. and for the 360 my name is solidius2778.

nice thanks solidius23, i will be sending you a request soon. so far i'm actually impressed it's gotten a lot better since i last posted. it's been a pretty good time. the tekken online really isn't bad at all man. i know that you feel like it should of came with it, but online battles are pretty good.