Which Country(ies) make the best food for you?

Diso

Germany for the great hamburger (mehh... Bacon Burger with Avocado and also cheese)

USA for Carls Jr. (mehh favorite fast food... and who can forget the Famous Star)

Mexico for Mexican food (the burrito's!!.. stuffed with chicked, sliced swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, fried onions, fried everything!!)

China for Panda Express (ahh.. Orange chicked for one side, chow mein on the other, ohh and also terriyaki chicked on the other.. and a tinny bit of terriyaki sauce on the side)

There's more, but it would fill the entire page. :lol:

id have to go with china, for their food. :o well... sort of. its not really "chinese food", meaing its not what they really eat in china. i guess a better name for it would be american-chinese food. anyways, im addicted to it. :lol: theres an all you can eat buffet on the corner near my house. i go their nearly every other day. all you can eat for five bucks. you cant beat that. i spend hours there at a time. they know me by my first name and everything. i need help. :lol:

good old British Fish n Chips, cant beat the artery hardening niceness that is Haddock & Chips down the seafront (and a few quid in the arcades)

Seaside fish and chips always leave the skin on the fish.

But you baseicly summed up a trip to the sea side. :lol: