Selling a WoW account

OverlordMondo

Anyone have any experience doing this? Tips on where and how to sell one would be appreciated.

For the record, I'm selling a 70 Druid, Warlock, and Paladin, and a 64 Shaman, all Archimonde Horde. The Paladin has some great gear, and the Warlock has several epics, too.

• 1 month later...

I Would suggest anyone whos reading this don't buy or sell accounts you will get caught eventually and don't go crying to the person you sold or you bought from went everything comes crashing down. :thumbsdown:

Anyone have any experience doing this? Tips on where and how to sell one would be appreciated.

For the record, I'm selling a 70 Druid, Warlock, and Paladin, and a 64 Shaman, all Archimonde Horde. The Paladin has some great gear, and the Warlock has several epics, too.

$5 and it's mine

$5 and it's mine

*sigh* JJ if you really want a WoW account I can tell you how to quickly level or get a friend to Plvl you if you want or give u a Guest CD key that i still have that is valid if you wish?