Free Xbox 360?

GodPigeon

Well i dont ever trust these things.....EVER!!! but this one is a tad bit different. Usually, these offers come up on Pop-ups with games that are ridiculously easy and you "WIN" a free console. I heard this "offer" on the radio and they said go to www.freexboxplace.com

Like i said, i dont ever....EVER trust these, but something just makes me wanna do this one.

What do you guys think??

Probably because they were given one to do so.

In these scams, people do get what is offered, but it works like a pyramid scheme. You have to refer 5 friends, who have to refer 5 friends each etc before you see anything, and often that only gets you so many "points" and you have to complete some offer to get more.

By the time you actually wind up getting anything, you've made the site more money than the system costs.

In the case of this one, you have to complete TEN offers. And if you read the fine print, not doing so right to their wording means you get nothing.

For example , the site may say that offers must be completed as follows: "Page 1 - Complete any two (2) offers below to get your gift; Page 2 - complete any two (2) offers below to get your gift". Therefore, if you complete 4 offers from page 1, instead of 2 from each page, you have not correctly completed the program and are not entitled to a gift.

And some of the offers are a scam as well, I should know because this happen to me once, luckily someone has bailed me out with the cancellation fee as I could of got into serious trouble. Now I'm older and wiser I know better not to fall for that again.

These kind of site are purely unethical and to make matters worse these site are legal while it should be illegal.

Probably because they were given one to do so.

In these scams, people do get what is offered, but it works like a pyramid scheme. You have to refer 5 friends, who have to refer 5 friends each etc before you see anything, and often that only gets you so many "points" and you have to complete some offer to get more.

By the time you actually wind up getting anything, you've made the site more money than the system costs.

In the case of this one, you have to complete TEN offers. And if you read the fine print, not doing so right to their wording means you get nothing.

For example , the site may say that offers must be completed as follows: "Page 1 - Complete any two (2) offers below to get your gift; Page 2 - complete any two (2) offers below to get your gift". Therefore, if you complete 4 offers from page 1, instead of 2 from each page, you have not correctly completed the program and are not entitled to a gift.

Whoa, i didnt read all that. But this doesnt seem as bad as most of those other scams. And im pretty sure they follow the Xbox with a whole bunch of other Spam Mail.