I bricked it like a idiot. Help?

I've been so good with my psp. For over two years i've had no problems. I finally had a way of playing ff7 anywhere i wanted. I was SO happy. Then i decided to clear some crap off my memory card but i pressed the wrong button and uploaded some old updates by mistake. Now all i get is a balck back lit screen and a desire to punch stuff! is there anyway to fix it? i heard there's some way of using another downgraded psp to bump start a bricked one, is this tru? Please help i'm so gutted its silly

I've now tried to restore the recovery folder to get things working agian but i think i've made things worse. First i made a 3.40 OE-A DATA.DXAR but i didn't know what to do next. So insted of asking for help i tried to Make a Full Flash dump through Recovery Mode to Recover Files for re-flash. I now have a new folder on my memory card called FO and every time i run recovery mode it wants to redump again. What the hell have i done? Anyone now how i can get this working again before i blow myself up with this thing??

When i run recovery with the 150.pbp it works but stops because there's no 340.pbp. I've found and added the 340.pbp. It then does its thing and all looks good. It then resets and i'm still stuck with a black lit screen. Am i using the wrong recovery eboot?

When i run recovery with the 150.pbp it works but stops because there's no 340.pbp. I've found and added the 340.pbp. It then does its thing and all looks good. It then resets and i'm still stuck with a black lit screen. Am i using the wrong recovery eboot?

You tell me. Where'd you get it from?

Does it flash all the way to 100% for both the 1.50 subset and the main 3.40 firmware?

I am honestly stumped mate so I will give you a really basic tip and hope its the right one- if not I have no idea;

When you turn it on, don't hold R for recovery, but instead wait for it to startup normally and then press the brightness button. Does that work?