Resident evil 5 wii

ben2dx

As much as I would love to see it, I would prefer the devs keep on track with a PS3/360 version (Is it on both?) and stay away from the Wii with such a title.

The Wii CANNOT handle what we've seen thus far of the game, and I don't want no watered down "Far Cry"......

and I don't want a watered down "Far Cry"......

Fixed.

anyway, RE 5 was clearly designed for next gen consoles. Adding the Wii as a platform would either force them to water the game down in per to suit the Wii, or they would have to water it down for the other consoles so that they are equal, or a combination of both. It just isn't a good idea. The Wii was designed for something completely different than what the developers have in mind for RE5, and I'm very certain that the Wii will be just fine without it, just look at the Fall/winter lineup...

Isn't this the game that made that black lawyer lady mad because some of the zombies are black? ;)

Yeah, but all the zombies shown in the previews were black. Honestly I think if you see the game as a racist statement then you're just looking for a right to complain.