The Lonely Guy

Alpha

Loneliness  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am generally apathetic towards it to be honest, I know I can get a girl friend if I really wanted one, but I never saw having women as a necessity. Usually they just get in the way of getting more important things done in life. I am always dating or at least talking in a flirt way with women all the time, always the potential there for a relationship.

For all the people on this forum that have a lack there of when it comes to experience and relationships with women, when you finally do get into a relationship it will be the most heart breaking, painful, biggest mistakes you will make type relationship. Well until you meet someone and develop real love for them, now thats heart breaking when that does not work out.

Be sure to be emotionally stable before getting into a relationship, also don't reveal all your insecurities. Once a women realizes she has the emotional advantage over you and that you rely on the attention and affection she gives you, you already lost and she is going to toy with you like crazy.

Well then I don't have to worry since no woman will have an emotional advantage over me. Not by a long shot.

How can you say that? Have you ever been in a relationship? I mean a real relationship. If not, than you have no idea how you are going to react in one. Trust me on this one man, the first one is always the toughest because you have no idea what you are doing and you end up getting all sprung over her. Seriously you have no idea how you are going to act, but I can guarantee a lot of denial will take place on your part because you will become greatly emotionally attached to her.

To all of you lonely guys that feel the need for a romantic or sexual relationship, whats holding you back from obtaining this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am generally apathetic towards it to be honest, I know I can get a girl friend if I really wanted one, but I never saw having women as a necessity. Usually they just get in the way of getting more important things done in life. I am always dating or at least talking in a flirt way with women all the time, always the potential there for a relationship.

For all the people on this forum that have a lack there of when it comes to experience and relationships with women, when you finally do get into a relationship it will be the most heart breaking, painful, biggest mistakes you will make type relationship. Well until you meet someone and develop real love for them, now thats heart breaking when that does not work out.

Be sure to be emotionally stable before getting into a relationship, also don't reveal all your insecurities. Once a women realizes she has the emotional advantage over you and that you rely on the attention and affection she gives you, you already lost and she is going to toy with you like crazy.

Well then I don't have to worry since no woman will have an emotional advantage over me. Not by a long shot.

How can you say that? Have you ever been in a relationship? I mean a real relationship. If not, than you have no idea how you are going to react in one. Trust me on this one man, the first one is always the toughest because you have no idea what you are doing and you end up getting all sprung over her. Seriously you have no idea how you are going to act, but I can guarantee a lot of denial will take place on your part because you will become greatly emotionally attached to her.

To all of you lonely guys that feel the need for a romantic or sexual relationship, whats holding you back from obtaining this?

Being the child of first-generation, Asian parents while growing up in Los Angeles, California where diversity is a standard and cultural assimilation is beneficial and having difficulty being attracted to the opposite gender of the same ethnic background because of social stereotypes and isolationist cliques. Asians are notorious for being closed-off within their own racial groups, especially my kind of Asian. Which isn't to say that I don't try... I do. But it just isn't easy to find the right girl. Though this was just a brief summary of the issues I have to deal with regarding family, parents and women.

And yes I have been in a real relationship. My first, so I know what you're referring to but I knew I wouldn't get sprung and whipped and I knew how I was going to act because of everything I just mentioned. I knew the issues I had to deal with before even facing them so I had a lot of time to think and prepare myself. I was committed and in love but breaking up didn't turn me into an emotional wreck. I was aware of why it would happen and for as long as I could remember myself as my own person, I believed that one has the mind to control their emotions. I check my emotions well, especially regarding things like getting obsessed with a girl.

Edited by nyuuka