The Lonely Guy

Alpha

Loneliness  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

with her eyes inside the sky sighs, “i don’t need anybody”

true indeed sister but you’ll still need everybody

because we hardly know ourselves if we know nobody else

and only in our loneliness can home become a hell

This quote came to mind when reading this topic.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well after 9 months of sleeping in the same bed as my ex it felt strange when we split. Cuddling rules.

Plus when she was sleeping I could put my tounge any place. And take advantage...

Well after 9 months of sleeping in the same bed as my ex it felt strange when we split. Cuddling rules.

Plus when she was sleeping I could put my tounge any place. And take advantage...

I want a girlfriend... :crying:

I am generally apathetic towards it to be honest, I know I can get a girl friend if I really wanted one, but I never saw having women as a necessity. Usually they just get in the way of getting more important things done in life. I am always dating or at least talking in a flirt way with women all the time, always the potential there for a relationship.

For all the people on this forum that have a lack there of when it comes to experience and relationships with women, when you finally do get into a relationship it will be the most heart breaking, painful, biggest mistakes you will make type relationship. Well until you meet someone and develop real love for them, now thats heart breaking when that does not work out.

Be sure to be emotionally stable before getting into a relationship, also don't reveal all your insecurities. Once a women realizes she has the emotional advantage over you and that you rely on the attention and affection she gives you, you already lost and she is going to toy with you like crazy.

I am generally apathetic towards it to be honest, I know I can get a girl friend if I really wanted one, but I never saw having women as a necessity. Usually they just get in the way of getting more important things done in life. I am always dating or at least talking in a flirt way with women all the time, always the potential there for a relationship.

For all the people on this forum that have a lack there of when it comes to experience and relationships with women, when you finally do get into a relationship it will be the most heart breaking, painful, biggest mistakes you will make type relationship. Well until you meet someone and develop real love for them, now thats heart breaking when that does not work out.

Be sure to be emotionally stable before getting into a relationship, also don't reveal all your insecurities. Once a women realizes she has the emotional advantage over you and that you rely on the attention and affection she gives you, you already lost and she is going to toy with you like crazy.

Wise words. All take heed.

Well then I don't have to worry since no woman will have an emotional advantage over me. Not by a long shot.

I am a lonely guy yes.

But I am used to it, and I honestly like my own company. I put that down to being an only child. There are many times when I enjoy being alone, doing whatever I want to do, and not worrying about much else. I honestly feel sorry for those ultra-extroverts who can't be by themselves and enjoy their own company for 30 seconds or longer - they are missing out!

The yearning for a romantic relationship only comes every now and then. It is not all that often, which is abit weird, considering that I am a romantic and passionate type of guy.

But it's the horniness that is the worst part of being lonely - I am always horny, but being single, I do not always have an outlet. And going hard on the joystick while watching freshly downloaded movies from the net is no longer an outlet for me. That gets old quite quickly.

Oops, I revealed too much.

Edited by Chaotica

watching freshly downloaded movies from the net is no longer an outlet for me. That gets old quite quickly.

Oops, I revealed too much.

I also feel that these freshly downloaded movies quickly lose whatever "appeal" they might have had, and they no longer work as a good outlet. I don't know why that is. It's not like they bad all the time, but it's not like you'll watch them countless times over because they are so good either.

I am being way too analytical.