UT99 and Quake 3

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? I'm totally up for this. Sure you posted this forever ago, but I'm just now reading it. Yes yes yes count me in. I'm going to send you an PM just in case you don't get this. Oh man, I'm so rusty.... now I gotta practice alittle, as not to totally embarrass myself.

check your pms. It gives you info on how to contact me.

Im up for UT or Q3. Lemme know where. It would be nice if there was someone Aussie to play with though- I'd hate to think what the latency will be like.

you know where to find me (irc)

• 3 weeks later...
Good games tonight Belthasar. Was fun, despite the lag. UT is every bit as fun as I remember.

Thanks for the compliment. But I did preform horribly. The lag was bad, but I still got to see your skill. You still would have come out on top.... for now. Thanks for the opportunity. Perhaps one day I will be on the other side of the globe, then we can really dig in.

Well anyway, I am interested in getting some UT99 going in the future ..... anyone who is in decent range Of U.S. let me know, and Ill try to set something up. This goes for you too Davis... Once you iron things out.... I hear your quite the player. I need to fight strong people, to knock off this damn rust. Perhaps we can get enough for capture the flag, or team deathmatch... or one crazy free for all!

I have always enjpyed CTF, Much better than running round shooting each other :(

BTW Belthasar, I have played others that are from the US and there was no lag problems. I think it would depend the server used.