Bioshock not coming to the Playstation 3!

ps3sucksev5.png

Straight from the headquarters of JoyStiq ....

Then there is the lingering question of the rumored PS3 version of BioShock found in the PC code. Levine responds quite clearly, "I promise you, there is no secret plan about the PS3 that we're keeping from people. There's no PS3 development going on that we're hiding. There's lots of stuff that gets into game code, plans change over time and we got an exclusive deal with Microsoft ... that's not a Rosetta Stone discovery."

There you have it folks. Can the PS3 get any? Or are they going to have to kick this system and already start development on the PS4? Who knows, but all I can say is, Sony better get some exclusive titles or face the destruction of the mighty Bill Gates.

am I the only one here that would like the PS3 to succeed? I think it's mainly because I still hate the XBOX with a passion and there isn't a 3rd system that rivals the XBOX and PS3 in terms of power ;/

am I the only one here that would like the PS3 to succeed? I think it's mainly because I still hate the XBOX with a passion and there isn't a 3rd system that rivals the XBOX and PS3 in terms of power ;/

I want the PS3 to succeed as well. Don't get me wrong as I don't hate the 360 or Wii at all, in fact I own both. I don't care if one system is better than the other, it's the games I want to play. If the PS3 is going strong then I'll see more games I want to play on that system that won't be available on the other two.

I want the PS3 to succeed as well. Don't get me wrong as I don't hate the 360 or Wii at all, in fact I own both. I don't care if one system is better than the other, it's the games I want to play. If the PS3 is going strong then I'll see more games I want to play on that system that won't be available on the other two.

You can count me in on that as well.

I would like to get a PS3 but right now there arent a whole lot of reasons for me to get one.

Id just like my decision to be made easier either way- if the 360 became an obvious choice then Id be happy about it. Id still like the PS3 to pick up its game though.

Either way I wouldn't be buying Bioshock on a console so this doesnt affect my decision much.

I owned an XBOX 360, but I returned it. The whole idea of it dying one day with the red light of death wasn't appealing to me. Therefore, I went ahead and got a Wii instead. Not only have I been playing my Wii more fequently than I ever did with the 360... it ain't gathering dust either.

The 360 is definitely a good system... but a lot of the games also come out for the PC. M$ also mentioned that all 360s made so far are all defective. Until it has a new processor that uses less heat and a better overall design inside the unit, I won't be purchasing one.

As for the PS3... they did some crazy tests with it. It doesn't overheat and it won't die on you for the next decade. At the sametime, it's a waste of money with the lineup of games it has.

Wii FTW. :shootem:

First Sony makes copy protected audio CDs that contries sue them over because the copy protection made people's computers useless and now they can't get any exclusive support for the PS3. I say 'is anyone else enjoying this' but I can see my question is already being answered. I will admit the PS3 is nice but they don't have any exclusive games for it and there biggest promotion was the blu-ray drive which only the PS3 has (and is the main reason for it's high price tag). Both the 360 and the Wii are still using DVD discs and are still getting more support from game develpoers then the PS3. What Sony needs to do is reconsider it's marketing plan if it plans to get people to even think about buying a PS3 that haven't already purchased one of the other systems already. Blu-ray just isn't enough for true gamers which don't really care about the graphics as long as it's a game they want to play (just look at all the old games being emulated from consoles that have long since died).