Anyone play Sonic?

JohnStar

Sonic CD is clearly the 'best'. The end.

I still need to try that game out... it's really that good huh?

its decent, not the best

IIRC it was consistently voted better than the other Sonic games at the time of it's release.

Truthfully, it doesn't play any better than 2 or 3 but more and longer levels (50), the past/future gimmick, new bonus stages and much better soundtrack (Jap one is preferred as US music was changed) due to CD media. The only flaw is that the spin can't be charged a la Sonic 2, but overall I think it's classic 2D Sonic fare.

I have it for Xbox as part of Sonic Mega Collection, I'm assuming it's on PS2 too.

???

Sonic CD is only available on Sonic Gems Collection (PS2/GC), it wasn't released on Xbox.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic CD is clearly the 'best'. The end.

I still need to try that game out... it's really that good huh?

its decent, not the best

IIRC it was consistently voted better than the other Sonic games at the time of it's release.

Truthfully, it doesn't play any better than 2 or 3 but more and longer levels (50), the past/future gimmick, new bonus stages and much better soundtrack (Jap one is preferred as US music was changed) due to CD media. The only flaw is that the spin can't be charged a la Sonic 2, but overall I think it's classic 2D Sonic fare.

I have it for Xbox as part of Sonic Mega Collection, I'm assuming it's on PS2 too.

???

Sonic CD is only available on Sonic Gems Collection (PS2/GC), it wasn't released on Xbox.

Seconded, I have them both for Xbox and Gamecube, Sonic CD isn't on the Xbox one.