seriously

Gryph

You look down on the 100th paper you've been given to memorize, ask the question "Why am I doing this" and remember all the things you've been wanting since it began. Find the inner strength that got you to start at first, you knew it was going to be tough, you didn't run into this challenge blinded, you knew it was going to be a b!tch, and test you to the best of your abilities and skills, and now you feel stressed? Don't whine, don't cry, just suck it up, go out for a walk, let the anger out, then get back home, memorize that paper, and tell yourself "I've got 100 more papers to go".

Idk what I'll do if I see you crumble down......

I just wanted to share this picture I took of the amount of notes we have so far for just one course for our first test. We have one more week of lectures after this one so the size is going to increase. And that's just for one course. The test will cover 4 courses and then the lab exam will cover a whole bunch of other crap.

post-1966-1187920716_thumb.jpg

If any of you are thinking of going into medicine, please think very deeply about it.

Life is tough. The higher social statue you wish to achieve... the more walls you got to break down. Stay strong my friend! smile.gif

I don't care about social status, I just want to make enough money to feed my PC gaming habit. :P

I just wanted to share this picture I took of the amount of notes we have so far for just one course for our first test. We have one more week of lectures after this one so the size is going to increase. And that's just for one course. The test will cover 4 courses and then the lab exam will cover a whole bunch of other crap.

If any of you are thinking of going into medicine, please think very deeply about it.

I... I want Wendy's too :<

I... I want Wendy's too :<

Thats a good one.

I have a friend who is in his fifth year of pharmacy school and his classes are so condensed that the pile of notes in that picture is only for one week(excluding tommorow) and they have an exam monday. The whole class is only six weeks but the material covers enough for a year. I dont know if you heard of this class Grygh but its called Cardiology :P .

EDIT: I am not comparing medicine to pharmacy, just saying you are not alone and that i will be joining you guys soon.

Edited by Ahmad89

Oh I know I'm not alone but that doesn't mean I can't complain. I love complaining. :P

The year 2s were telling us that what we're going now is a breeze. In their microbiology class they covered about a whole semesters worth of material in a week. I won't be doing cardio for another year but that's the stuff I'm looking forward to. I just hate biochemistry.