Final Fantasy VIII

rubiocroft

I'm at the end of the 3th disk of this game. I'm playin'' it on my old console, but doesn't read all the games I have... well, where wasn' t any problem until now while I played Final Fantasy VIII. But it gets stucked when the protagonist is going to release Rinoa from the Lab. :blink:

That's why I'm trying to know if there is a problem related with speed, because I've got the Iso burned into a dvd with the rest of cds but the two previous ones I burned didn't worked. I don't know how did I burned the first game, which speed I use, because I didn't put attention to this fact before. I have to say that my playstation console is very strange, because it doesn't read some games like macros vfx and plus (my fav kind of games), some resident evil which get stucked. however, the last game I burned was Parasite Eve and it worked okay!....

It seems that I will have to play the PC version I burned a lot of time before, however,,, I rather prefer to play the psx version for sure!

• 1 year later...

I have a similar problem but i cant seem to find any answers. I started playing FF8 a few weeks ago. i had finished the first disc but the second one wudnt load. i cudnt find any answers at all. i decided to play a different game. i then found out how to change discs on FF8. so i went to load it but it didnt work. it just wont load at all.

im playing it using ePSXe.

Edited by Anthony8380

File --> Change Disc --> ISO (if you are using ePSXe's own disc image loading method).

P.S. It would be nice if you didn't frankenstein threads that have been dead for two years.