Dumb Xbox 360 Question

Can you get a 'core' 360 and put the 120GB HDD in it later on?

The 'core' was recently retitled 'arcade' over here and dropped to the same price as a Wii. It also comes with a 256MB memory card and 6 Live Arcade Games. If I have the option to add the HDD later on, I would totally go out and drop the money on the system tomorrow. The unit comes with a HDMI port and everything. Btw are there any other important features being dispensed with in the core or is everything else, HDD included, available as an accessory?

Can you get a 'core' 360 and put the 120GB HDD in it later on?

The 'core' was recently retitled 'arcade' over here and dropped to the same price as a Wii. It also comes with a 256MB memory card and 6 Live Arcade Games. If I have the option to add the HDD later on, I would totally go out and drop the money on the system tomorrow. The unit comes with a HDMI port and everything. Btw are there any other important features being dispensed with in the core or is everything else, HDD included, available as an accessory?

I would wait to buy a 360 until they update its mobo to the 65mnm or whatever it's called. That is unless they fixed all the hardware defects previously known to causing the red lights of death? Anyways, I returned my 360 just for that reason.

Dont get the core, get either the premium or the elite.

and yeah you can put any harddrive in any model and it will work.

I wouldnt worry about it breaking either, i got my 360 around when it came out and it just broke recently, Which is awesome because everyone got a free warranty extension for 3 years, so if it does break, its a free repair and they upgrade your cooling system.

As long as you don't shove the console/power brick in the corner and you get it get proper air it will be fine. I refuse to believe that people have gone through 9 consoles and it somehow wasn't their fault. Not even because i like the xbox 360 but because its so statistically unlikely.