TOP Xbox Fighting Games?

Alpha

Neowave is just a rehash of 2002, adding a few new characters nobody wanted. There is really nothing 'Neo-' about it. Its mix of old and new graphics is ugly, and it plays like a son of a biatch.

My personal problem with it is that the opportunity for the younger Geese to be a badass final boss was terribly wasted. He, like the rest of the game, is a joke.

So yeh, as King of Fighters go, I either play 2002 or XI and pretend Neowave never happened. The XBOX would have been far better off with an NGBC port.

Neowave is just a rehash of 2002, adding a few new characters nobody wanted. There is really nothing 'Neo-' about it. Its mix of old and new graphics is ugly, and it plays like a son of a biatch.

My personal problem with it is that the opportunity for the younger Geese to be a badass final boss was terribly wasted. He, like the rest of the game, is a joke.

Right on the spot.

Marvel on Xbox is not arcade perfect, that's why everyone uses the Dreamcast version.

Edit: Also CvS2 is crap on all fronts EXCEPT for the Dreamcast version.

Dreamcast isn't arcade perfect either. Some glitches aren't there, and i think the Anakaris infinite isn't on the DC version. i do agree that it's closer to arcade than the xbox version, though. i was just wondering what exactly is so crappy about it that everyone hates it so much.

and re: CVS2. some people argue that the PS2 version is better, despite crappy graphics. it's said to be closer to arcade speed than the Dreamcast port, which is supposedly a tad too slow. honestly, i don't know which one is better, because i've seen VERY few CVS2 machines around here, and most of them were in DC Jamma cabs.