Horror?

How would we make his defense to attacks though? I mean, i've never seen Jason get beat, not even in Freddy vs. Jason...

[they should make a Jason vs. Michael Meyers movie]

(lol Michael would lose...unlike freddy he doesn't last for long when his head is knocked off.)

Make Jason an extremely cheap character with 1000 health like Eternal Sailor Moon, just unlike her his health doesn't regenerate lol.

you'd have to make him cheap. You could have one with crazy health that in theory you could beat him, but then make a "true" Jason as a joke that's unbeatable through cheapness.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would we make his defense to attacks though? I mean, i've never seen Jason get beat, not even in Freddy vs. Jason...

(lol Michael would lose...unlike freddy he doesn't last for long when his head is knocked off.)

Make Jason an extremely cheap character with 1000 health like Eternal Sailor Moon, just unlike her his health doesn't regenerate lol.

you'd have to make him cheap. You could have one with crazy health that in theory you could beat him, but then make a "true" Jason as a joke that's unbeatable through cheapness.

LOL That reminds me of Tekken 3. After you beat the boss you have to fight this monster thing that steals souls and has everyones moves and after the like 1000th battle you beat him, then when you win round 1 he turns into True Orge and burns you to death with fire breath xD

LOL That reminds me of Tekken 3. After you beat the boss you have to fight this monster thing that steals souls and has everyones moves and after the like 1000th battle you beat him, then when you win round 1 he turns into True Orge and burns you to death with fire breath xD

Oh, my god I remember that. I guess if you set the order right, the same thing would happen. :):D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...