Horror?

I've got that freddy. Not bad actually. No luck with jason (Which irritates me. I'm a f13th fan) I've got a line on a "Frankenstein" but didn't get it yet. The closest i have to Jason is a cyborg type guy called hunter killer, But he'd need some editing to be convincing as Jason(He's a cyborg-but not enough like uberjason to call him that.)

hey i dont mean to be offtopic but how did you change your chara?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got that freddy. Not bad actually. No luck with jason (Which irritates me. I'm a f13th fan) I've got a line on a "Frankenstein" but didn't get it yet. The closest i have to Jason is a cyborg type guy called hunter killer, But he'd need some editing to be convincing as Jason(He's a cyborg-but not enough like uberjason to call him that.)

My mugen Character?

My mugen Character?

No the chara. on here. the card chara.

My mugen Character?

PM me so we don't clog up the board.

My mugen Character?

PM me so we don't clog up the board.

thanks it looks great!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Hunter Killer...I saw a video with him. He fights more like Kano from Mortal Kombat than Uber Jason @-@

LOL Hunter Killer...I saw a video with him. He fights more like Kano from Mortal Kombat than Uber Jason @-@

:) That's what I thought. Apparently the creator of it is a little too fond of good old MK.

How would we make his defense to attacks though? I mean, i've never seen Jason get beat, not even in Freddy vs. Jason...

[they should make a Jason vs. Michael Meyers movie]

What I would do is just jack up his heatlh, but when he does get "beat" like twice in a row just have him get up and walk off into the woods or something. Like in the friday the 13th for the nes- you didn't really beat him you just hurt him until he ran off. Also, some characters have healing factors i noticed. You could tweak that system, too I guess.

Edited by onetrueblade

How would we make his defense to attacks though? I mean, i've never seen Jason get beat, not even in Freddy vs. Jason...

[they should make a Jason vs. Michael Meyers movie]

(lol Michael would lose...unlike freddy he doesn't last for long when his head is knocked off.)

Make Jason an extremely cheap character with 1000 health like Eternal Sailor Moon, just unlike her his health doesn't regenerate lol.