Complete boxed SMS with 2 games

I just picked up a Sega Master System, complete and in the box, for $5!

It has everything it came with, and everything works like it's new including the zapper. Has the Hang On/Safari Hunt cart, and Parlour Games.

Too bad light guns don't work on LCD/Plasma TV's though, had to test it on the CRT in my bedroom.

Question is, should I sell this thing on Ebay? I only see a few on there right now, and they have bids but it's days until they end so I'm not sure what something like this would net me. I'd rather not even waste my time selling it if I'm only going to get $10-$20 for it.

I just picked up a Sega Master System, complete and in the box, for $5!

It has everything it came with, and everything works like it's new including the zapper. Has the Hang On/Safari Hunt cart, and Parlour Games.

Too bad light guns don't work on LCD/Plasma TV's though, had to test it on the CRT in my bedroom.

Question is, should I sell this thing on Ebay? I only see a few on there right now, and they have bids but it's days until they end so I'm not sure what something like this would net me. I'd rather not even waste my time selling it if I'm only going to get $10-$20 for it.

Nah, keep it or wait until I have money -- I'd gladly buy it.

Already put it on Ebay, figured I'll at least get double my money so screw it. I already have WAY too many systems in my apartment, I'm surprised my wife hasn't beaten me in my sleep with a Saturn or something.

Just to present a fresh opinion, I didn't get into emulation so I could dig around garage sales for old systems. The most I would buy is a controller and usb adapter, and even then, only for systems with strange controllers.

Yowie! It's up to $36.00 !!

Still 2 days to go.

I was hoping I'd get a good amount for it, and I expect it to go up even further. I've had some interesting emails about it from people who seem to be the crazed collector type, and they haven't bid yet but I assume they are watching the auction as there are 10 watchers.

9 hours to go.