Anonymous is gonna get fox!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your saying if you find this humorous your an idiot?

No, Your saying that. Still, it does not change the fact that this is not funny.

I find the simpsons movie to be more humorous than this ;)

Completely random humor can be a good source of good laughs. Many anime prove this. Then again, not many people "get" random humor.

Oh well.

Some find the 4Chan randomness funny, some not. Deal with it and get over it.

All I ask that James write out his opinions like opinions, and that he go out straight and say what he feels instead of beading around the bush acting all innocent like.

The video's are funny imo, and it's ok to think it's not, but the way I see it is that your just saying they aren't to act all mighty.

Completely random humor can be a good source of good laughs. Many anime prove this. Then again, not many people "get" random humor.

Oh well.

Some find the 4Chan randomness funny, some not. Deal with it and get over it.

Yes I agree :) But I did not find it to be random humor, Maybe if it was random then maybe it would of been funny ;)

All I ask that James write out his opinions like opinions, and that he go out straight and say what he feels instead of beading around the bush acting all innocent like.

The video's are funny imo, and it's ok to think it's not, but the way I see it is that your just saying they aren't to act all mighty.

Wow, I said what I thought nohing more needs to be said. If you cannot understand that then I cannot help you.

Just becauase you may find it funny does not mean everyone else is going to agree with you.

So now im stupid because i found it funny??

Just becauase you may find it funny does not mean everyone else is going to agree with you.

Exactly, so then you have no business trying to downsize me for finding something funny.