mugen help #2

hat

my old forum i figured out with no help from nobody but now i read that thing to make it bigger i cant find that mugen cgf thing to make it bigger dont just post answer help mee im bred of a tiny screen i cant even see all the characters and im trying to figure out stages and screenpacks but nothing yet anyways hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

my old forum i figured out with no help from nobody but now i read that thing to make it bigger i cant find that mugen cgf thing to make it bigger dont just post answer help mee im bred of a tiny screen i cant even see all the characters and im trying to figure out stages and screenpacks but nothing yet anyways hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

You are not trying hard enough it is the only file in the data folder named mugen

You are not trying hard enough it is the only file in the data folder named mugen

read my faq