Mike Gravel

iq_132

I watched these debates in April and really enjoyed listening to this guy. Sure, I didn't agree with most of what he said, but it's nice to see someone so passionate about what he believes in and calling out some of the other candidates on some of the things they stand for.

Tonight's youtube debates weren't much different, except they gave him relatively little time, barely enough to answer the question. He was visibly angry and stated that fact several times. His

are a little strange, but once you realize the symbolism, it's actually clever. I can't say I would vote for him, but it is really nice to have someone keep the rest of the candidates honest.

Yeah. It is too bad. I know he'd do a great job and actually change things. With the others, you really don't know what we're going to get. All I know is that there's about a 0% chance that the next president will be a republican, 50% chance the next president will be black, and a 50% chance the next president will be a woman.

At this point, I wouldn't mind seeing Obama win, but I'd really like to know more about what he really stands for. It's hard to figure it out with all of the political fence-riding and posturing that's going on.

I dont thing the next president will be either black or woman. I dont think americans are ready for that even if either one of them has the best answers to the questions they answer. As to who will win, i could care less, my country will stay the same.

You'd be amazed. Most people in this country do not vote, and many who do are sheep, voting for whoever is popular and/or "good looking"