Neo Geo Help Plz

=\ I dont use Nebula. And for Marvel vs Capcom, you can just download NullDC and the Game itself to play it. Or the PSX version, but that one isnt true crossover so i wouldnt play that one.

EDIT:didnt see iq's post while posting this

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of other things to check.

Open Nebula.

Click on Emulation, Rom Directories...

You get a box that tells Nebula where your roms are. Make sure the first one says "roms" (without the double-quotes). Click on Close.

Make sure your folders are set up something like this:

C:\Nebula\Nebula.exe

C:\Nebula\roms\neogeo.zip

C:\Nebula\roms\mslug.zip

Any more roms that you get, leave them zipped and in the Roms folder, just like the ones above.

Then, do what iq_132 said.

The only reason it won't show up after all that, would be because your mslug.zip hasn't got the right files. If you make sure you have one suitable for MAME, then it will work in Nebula as well.

Hope that works for you. :afro:

Okay i got them to work...But there's One thing Samurai Shodown/Metal Slug Are "supposely" missing files. So everytime i try to run them they say you are missing files . COntinue? and i say yes and then they just show a blue screen....Is there like a program i can use to check if the roms have full files? or no?

Also If ur wondering I'm 8 and i don't mind talking to you ...as long it doesn't include come to my house and I'll make some chocolate cake for you! rofl

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, YOU CLONE THOSE LEMONS AND MAKE SUPER LEMONS - Suddworth from clone high!

Edited by 69ers

Okay i got them to work...But there's One thing Samurai Shodown/Metal Slug Are "supposely" missing files. So everytime i try to run them they say you are missing files . COntinue? and i say yes and then they just show a blue screen....Is there like a program i can use to check if the roms have full files? or no?

Also If ur wondering I'm 8 and i don't mind talking to you ...as long it doesn't include come to my house and I'll make some chocolate cake for you! rofl

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, YOU CLONE THOSE LEMONS AND MAKE SUPER LEMONS - Suddworth from clone high!

No, it's "When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, but when life gives you oranges, you make grape juice, just sit back and let the people wonder how you did it."

What you want are called rom managers. However, these can potentially be confusing to use, so I won't be recommending those to you just yet. What they do is basically compare your romsets to a DAT file that contains information about known romsets (size, name, length, CRC, etc.) and based on the comparison, can tell you if your romset is corrupt, missing files, wrong sized files, etc. etc. DAT files exist for almost every emulated system and its roms.

Does Nebula say what files are missing and what it is expecting?

You likely have old sets- rom sets change as MAME is updated.

You can use ClrMAMEPro or RomCenter to compare your sets with the correct sets for a given emulator.