show some goddamn respect

Mag

My day was ruined by this news. I swear whats wrong with this society? I'm a fan of both GNR and MUCC and I can't stand hearing this news. It just hurt me inside as a fan,:

http://theothereast.wordpress.com/2007/07/...sshat-guns-fans

As you know MUCC is opening for Guns N’ Roses’ Japan tour, the following is a translation of a Japanese fan’s Myspace post about the concert. It’s flocking pathetic what the GNR fans did to them. Fans did this to the two opening acts for Dir en Grey in Baltimore. Asshole fanboys like this make all of us look bad. If you are at a show and are next to someone booing the openers, tell them to shut theflock up and show some god damn class.

The whole time that mucc was on, all the guns fans sat in the front rows, and didn’t let any of the mucc fans in. Ok… I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but at most live halls the audience is actually sitting on seats - you usually don’t see them because they’re all standing up (they have to be). Well… you can guess what they did. Every one of them sat there and refused to move, chattering amongst themselves and booing loudly. Security started saying “Please stand up! While there’s a musical performance on stage you must be standing at all times!” This of course was greeted with much disgruntlement, and many people left. Even after poor Tatsurou said a very humble, almost apologetic MC, during the parts where it was quiet there were guys shouting things like “Piss off! You suck! Break up already!” etc. etc. and quote, “every time the vocalist heard things like that his face would turn ashen - the drummer looked like he wanted to run away”. As soon as people started throwing bottles at the stage and interfering with the equipment Miya edged over to Tatsurou, said something into his ear, Tatsu nodded, and they stopped and the other members came over and had a group huddle. They immediately went back to playing afterwards, but Tatsurou was shaking so bad that he couldn’t even put the mike back on the mike stand properly.

To make matters even more nightmarish, G+R were SO LATE that mucc were forced to go out and do an ENCORE, which was replied with more shouts of “Not this crap again! You can’t be serious! flock off and go home already!!”

Do you know what the best part of all this crap was though?

As they come on to do their encore amidst all the jeering, Tatsurou raises his mike and says “I’m sorry but, instead of background music, please bear with us just a little while longer!”, presses his hands together and bows to the floor. At this, even the guys who were booing became silent.

Ummmm, so??

Not to be DISRESPECTFUL, but the those that pay the ticket have the rights to boo. I mean, if I paid for a ticket to watch GNR (not that they are going to be admitted into Malaysia anyway.), I WANT to watch GNR, instead of some other outfits.

did you even finish reading the article? I don't think so.. boo-ing is tolerable but throwing garbage like bottles is excessive, no one should do this. Not to mentioned GNR was late and they were forced to do an encore, and I doubt they would want to but no choice that they have to perform for these fags.

did you even finish reading the article? I don't think so.. boo-ing is tolerable but throwing garbage like bottles is excessive, no one should do this. Not to mentioned GNR was late and they were forced to do an encore, and I doubt they would want to but no choice that they have to perform for these fags.

I did finished reading it, Magnis. Undoubtly, it is not their fault that they have to do an encore.

But as a paying fan, I want to watch what i come here for, not some sideshow. I gather MUCC is not really great to garner that reaction?!? Throwing bottles IS excessive.

I said this becos I have the same experience too. Linkin Park was performing in Malaysia and their show opener is a local hip hop outfit. Needless to say, they get booed out of stage as they really sucks.

This happened to britnay spears when she opened for n'sync.

Needless to say, booing is ok, it's how we know crap sucks or not, but going out of hand and doing what everyone else did, that's fuked up.

Well GNR is known for doing this. They never start their shows on time and never care what the opening bands go through or anything about them. Axel is just a pampered biatch. He has been and always will be. I myself no matter what my band status is would never open for them. I have attended a 3 GNR shows and they are always the same. Late and trash talking. Hell one Axel just left half way through the show. It is sad.

I feel for these guys that opened for them I have never seen a lack of respect for a band. Most the time it is just boooing and trash talking to throw crap on stage is uncalled for. I guess GNR fans are hitting the bottom just like Axel.