Which would you get?

Mooney

Which would you get?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a toss-up between the Neo-Geo Pocket Color and the PSP Slim. My NGPC broke, but I played it 24/7... mostly because of Cardfighters Clash. However, the PSP Slim is just so f'n slick and all the cool games for the PSP... such a dilemma.

I feel like strangling the Wii voters.

Ahmad89 attacked BlackKnight with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 100!

BlackKnight has 0 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackKnight is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BlackKnight has no strength therefore cannot counter.

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

I felt like strangling those who want to strangle the wii voters :huh:

A strangling would have been a more respectible way to go than a pimp slap. You'll pay for that one~

I just hate the Wii- I can see everyone who bought one regretting it in not too long. If they don't already.

I dont play much games when it comes to systems. Mostly becuase it costs money for games and thats something i dont got. I got a gamecube sitting in my closet with about 5 games. I would have more but agian money is a problem. Even if i had a PS2 (maybe) or an Xbox (yeah right) it would be sitting in my closet gathering dust for me. I choose nintendo becuase of zelda and mario. Thats my reason for not picking the other systems. Period

I'd have to go with a Wii & a 360 ('cause it's still cheaper/better than the ps3). But with what's up there, I suppose just a Wii would do.

As for my reasoning, I donno. I never really play that many games unless I've got friends over, and the Wii is really the ultimate drunken entertainment device (Like drunken SSBM or drunken mario party on GC).