Bioshock Thread

Wizard

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I go on a limb and say the combat in this game, from what I've seen in the demo, is boring? Anyone agree?

But before you go and argue this point with me by talking up some of Bioshock's other strengths, make sure to tell me why those things necessarily mean the action needs to be bland. Whenever throwing fire from my hands isn't fun I know something is wrong.

Can I go on a limb and say the combat in this game, from what I've seen in the demo, is boring? Anyone agree?

But before you go and argue this point with me by talking up some of Bioshock's other strengths, make sure to tell me why those things necessarily mean the action needs to be bland. Whenever throwing fire from my hands isn't fun I know something is wrong.

I somewhat agree, though i did enjoy how the demo started. I was drooling all over the water, sky and building that is after i walked in... The Gameplay in the demo seemed alittle strong. The story was alittle odd though.

I guess its a taste kind of thing. Some people like RPGs and some dont. Some like different kinds of RPGs and some hate those kinds. I dont like call of Duty FPS but i like UT FPS.

I picked up the game today, and was surprised by the collectors edition, i didnt even know it came with that big daddy figurine, I'm considering sticking it to the dashboard of my car.

too bad i cant play it until my 360 comes back from repair >_< good thing about that news i posted, its going to be annoying to start over on the 360 though.

In other news, the Bioshock PC demo has been leaked out onto the Internet.

Hehe leaked. I'm getting it now at 700KB/s. That might not be much to many of you, but this is easily record-breaking stuff for my connection :blink:. 1.9GB in less than an hour ftw.

What site are you getting it from. All the sites I tried to get it from stop at 2%.