CPS-3

Well today with the suprising good news of a 1.0 version of the emulator working I decided to look into after a long debated await. Well I stumbled across a site that include the emulator and the sfiii3 and I say, it's pretty darn kool, even though I already had the game for DC well over the years but still, the graphics look much smoother, and red earth, man the creators sure went with something different on that one. All I need now is a DC emulator. Anyways, my questions.

Why is the quality of sound sucky? Is it just my PC?

How do I pause the emulator?

Is there anyways I can know at what fps the emulator is running?

Can I save my button configuration?

Had a quick glance at the forums there but didn't find anything. I've kinda given up since the Nebula Model 2 Emulator gives me the same sound trouble.

I figure its some setting somewhere on my end thats throwing it off, but have no idea where to start. Bah, I'll just use MAME for now.

As for the sound, no its not just you. The sound sucks for me as well when using ElSemi's emulator.

However, when I use any MAME build, the sound is fine. Give MAME a try.

Where did you get your mame emulator from? Did you need bios or anything? Do you have a direct link?

• 2 weeks later...
:punk: may i as a question? other than SF3, Jojo, Warzard, is there any existing Cps3 game out there playable?

thx in adv :thumbsup1:

There is no existing CPS-3 game out there period, apart from variations of the one you mentioned. The board only had those few games ever made for it.

To be exact, only six games were ever produced for the CPS-3, not counting a few clones:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Jojo's Venture

Street Fighter III - The New Generation

Street Fighter III 2nd Impact - Giant Attack

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future

Warzard / Red Earth