Favorite Batman Film? (1-5)

Alpha

What's your favorite Batman film?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd say batman returns. I've only seen three of the batman movies excluding the first one and Batman begins. So I'm going to say batman returns was probably the best one I've seen. The penguin was a pretty cool villain.

Most definately the first one. I don't think much of the others, although Batman Begins was a solid effort.

But the first one was just a classic...it was so dark, with Gotham city perfectly portrayed in my opinion.

It highlighted Bruce Wayne's life and past without being overly sentimental, the soundtrack by Danny Elfman was a masterpiece unto itself (Descent into Mystery is 1.32 minutes of musical nirvana).

The Batmobile was and still is the coolest of all the Batmobiles, the high flying action was great, and the cast was perfectly picked - Michael Keaton was very convincing as the troubled hero, Kim Bassinger was hot as Vicki Vale, and Jack Nicholson was wonderful as the psychopathic Joker! ("He took my balloons," he says, then he asks his right hand man for his pistol and promptly shoots him with it.)

It's one of my favourite movies. The intro still sends shivers up my spine.

You got that right about the soundtrack- it is easily one of the finest ever written.

My personal favourite extract from it is Attack of the Batwing. I love the way it mixes up Batman and the Joker's themes, and works up to a tragic climax.

In that aspect, the original film easily trumps the rest.

You got that right about the soundtrack- it is easily one of the finest ever written.

I liked the soundtrack so much that I got abit upset when a record of the official score was most heinously used as a weapon against zombies in Shaun of the Dead! :naughty:;)

I liked the soundtrack so much that I got abit upset when a record of the official score was most heinously used as a weapon against zombies in Shaun of the Dead! :naughty:;)

Luckily it wasn't the official 'score'- it was the incredibly campy 'soundtrack' by Prince, which released separately. At least I'm pretty sure the one they chucked was Prince's.

If it had been the score, I would have been royal pissed.