Favorite Batman Film? (1-5)

Alpha

What's your favorite Batman film?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What is your favorite Batman film?

I personally think the best one was always the first. Michael Keaton portrayed Batman with an awesome new style and did a great with it. Who can also forget Jack Nicholson's role as the Joker? He was the best man for the part and was amazing throughout the movie. :)

videocoverak1.jpg

I've only seen the first one or two and I didn't like them that much, too dark.

No, by far my favourite Batman is the series they used to show every afternoon, with the big POW and WHAM screens when fighting was on. Ah, childhood memories. Nananananananana Batman! Same bat-time, same bat-channel.

Agozer, you really need to see Batman Begins. It's a hard choice for me between Batman Begins and Batman. But Jack Nicholson as the Joker rules all so I shall go with that for now. I'm hoping The Dark Knight is doing to take over as my favorite.

Agozer, you really need to see Batman Begins. It's a hard choice for me between Batman Begins and Batman. But Jack Nicholson as the Joker rules all so I shall go with that for now. I'm hoping The Dark Knight is doing to take over as my favorite.

I'm going to struggle to not compare Heath Ledger to Jack Nicholson. I figure if I think of it in those terms when I see it, the movie as a whole won't seem to compare either.

Yeah, I really need to see it. I've been kicking myself for not seeing it yet.

The first three are the best, in my opinion -- each just as good as the last just in different ways. It's hard far too hard for me to decide.

Batman - This is the most serious movie of them all. Jack Nicholson was the absolute perfect choice to play the Joker. Michael Keaton pulls off the Batman persona the best out of all the actors, in my opinion. Wreaking havoc all over Gotham City with all the gas and stuff is unforgettable -- and the final scenes. Hell, Tim Burton directed this masterpiece!

Batman Returns - Now we get two more awesome villains: Catwoman and the Penguin?! Awesome! Michelle Pfeiffer and Danny DeVito pull off these roles just as superbly as Jack Nicholson did with the Joker. On top of all that, we get the man himself in this movie: Christopher Walken. Catwoman does some severe ass kicking and the Penguin shows the extremely corrupt side of Gotham City to a tee. You also get to see the more sad side of the Penguin's life. I love this movie to death, and once again Tim Burton directs it -- and produces it.

Batman Forever -- Jim Carrey in his prime as the Riddler... hell yes -- and Tommy Lee Jones as Two Face?! This movie is solid action packedness... my only gripe is that we're missing Michael Keaton. Val Kilmer does the role some justice though, and now we get Robin (Chris O'Donnell). The new element of Robin fits perfectly, and the obvious choice is for everyone to get into more trouble now that we have this other factor -- and it worked, the movie was awesome. This time Tim Burton only produced it... oh well.

I like all three equally, I dunno.