Street Fighter Third Strike

Put the romset (sfiii3) in the roms folder. Put the CHD file in a folder called sfiii3 and put that folder in the roms folder.

It's isn't any more complicated than that.

This is how I've had my CPS3 collection setup since MAME added support and ElSemi started working on his emulator. It allowed for easy switching between emulators, because they're both capable of running the ROM sets if you've got it setup like that.

I was never to get this to work at all. Mame just doesnt recognize that its even there.

Put the romset (sfiii3) in the roms folder. Put the CHD file in a folder called sfiii3 and put that folder in the roms folder.

Trust me, me and Robert were on IRC for a good while trying to get this to work for me, and NOTHING!

I was never to get this to work at all. Mame just doesnt recognize that its even there.

Trust me, me and Robert were on IRC for a good while trying to get this to work for me, and NOTHING!

Only a few reasons why it does not work.

Reason one, You do not have the corrects roms or CHD. Reason two, You are not setting it properly (I be dammed why people cannot do simple things)

Reason three, Files in the mame dir are corrupt, Do a fresh install of mame (Delete the old mame dir and start again)