-2 ROMs detected.

blurry

Before saying anything negative, I must say that my initial run of 0.7 was 100% successful without a glitch or anything. I ran the DLDI win32 utility to patch StellaDS for Max Media Dock (which I have), and copied everything to /games/stellads. Started up and worked very well with the PD roms.

I copied a few extras in (hey gotta see how E.T. works, after all right? :banghead: but now when it starts I see:

StellaDS 0.7

Ported by TheChuckster

thechuckster.homelinux.com

-2 ROMs detected.

(null)

I've subsequentally removed everything and reverted it to the way it was before, with no luck. Is there some requirement to put a file in the root of the CF file system? Is there a requirement to put the roms in a specific place? (I know, I could just open the code and read it, but my eyes are not holy enough to bear witness to the greatness that is the Chuckster)

Thanks for a great emulator! Can't wait to post screenshots of the crap.. er... wonderful games I can load with it. :lol:

-BLuRry

Ported By TheChuckster

Nevermind. I fixed it by moving the StellaDS directory to the root, so now the roms are in /stellads. Works and I can load and play a bunch of stuff (in silence, but at more or less full speed).. Yay! You rock, TheChuckster! :banghead:

Before saying anything negative, I must say that my initial run of 0.7 was 100% successful without a glitch or anything. I ran the DLDI win32 utility to patch StellaDS for Max Media Dock (which I have), and copied everything to /games/stellads. Started up and worked very well with the PD roms.

I copied a few extras in (hey gotta see how E.T. works, after all right? :lol: but now when it starts I see:

StellaDS 0.7

Ported by TheChuckster

thechuckster.homelinux.com

-2 ROMs detected.

(null)