Strong Guy, Another amazing job

All I could think of right now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I've got a pretty sweet Wilson Fisk/Kingpin. I have no idea where the sprites came from. My omega red is a decent contender,too. I've got other marvels, but they're not exactly stunning. The akuma I have that summons spiderman and sabretooth is pretty funny, though.

Edited by onetrueblade

Heh, you think those are good? Try playing with the arcade version of Marvel vs. Capcom's Megaman. He'll wipe you across the screen harder and faster than Evil Ryu...AND Ken, on the same team....

Arcade version? I have an mvc megaman. I haven't tested him in awhile. How can I be sure which one I have? And I meant good sprites and functionality wise for omega red. He's not going to be a boss anytime soon. :) Kingpin is just cool to me because he's so huge.

Edited by onetrueblade

I'm lucky enough to live reasonably close to a theater with MVC in the lobby. I thought maybe you had a version with a different AI or something. As in maybe I have one with mvc sprites, but lower difficulty, and out there somewhere in the shadows there lurks a killer "Arcade" version. But It's the same. I had to dig through my select screen to find him. Yeah, he's higher tier in my setup.