PS3 or WII?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it depends, is it going to be your only console of this generation?

What makes sense to me is to get an Xbox 360 and a Wii, Because everything the PS3 has is pretty much on Xbox 360 too for less money and i just like some of the things xbox has going for it better (and developers say the 360/Wii are easier to make games for developers are the ones who REALLY make or brake a console) and then you have the Wii for everything else (so you have a good mixture of off the wall/mainstream games)

Personally i only have an Xbox 360 right now because everywhere i go they are still sold out of Wiis, I have a little envelope with money in it set aside for as soon as i find one though.

but yeah, Get the Wii, get a 360 later if the games interest you

i thought it was going to look more like a shotgun than that

That new RE4 looks awesome, but ive been really excited for that GHOST game or whatever, where your like some weird swat team people and its a rail shooter, ive been playing it in the arcade recently and the Wii port looks awesome.

i thought it was going to look more like a shotgun than that

That new RE4 looks awesome, but ive been really excited for that GHOST game or whatever, where your like some weird swat team people and its a rail shooter, ive been playing it in the arcade recently and the Wii port looks awesome.

Shotgun was an IGN render. Also Ghost Squad, MoH(32 Player SUPPORT YEAH) and Umbrella Chonrical, good time to be a Nintendo fan. Now if I can just get a frikin Wii.

oh really well thats cool i do kinda like that design better, is that final then?

Why would you get a PS3 for jak and daxter? your really going to pay that much money for jak and daxter? I can think of a few reasons why i would get a PS3 even though i probably wont and jak and daxter is definitely not one of them.

zapper.jpg

CONTEST OVER.

But I want the Wii for Zelda and Mario Party but I want the PS3 for Jak and Daxter wait.......... why not get both!

You answered your own question.

Me personally i want te Wii.

zapper.jpg

CONTEST OVER.

But I want the Wii for Zelda and Mario Party but I want the PS3 for Jak and Daxter wait.......... why not get both!

You answered your own question.

Me personally i want te Wii.

I thought JaK 2 and 3 were pretty sweet and so if they make a Jak for Which the likely will i wanna buy it besides the graphics are much better on the PS3 or else it wouldnt cost so much

oh really well thats cool i do kinda like that design better, is that final then?

Why would you get a PS3 for jak and daxter? your really going to pay that much money for jak and daxter? I can think of a few reasons why i would get a PS3 even though i probably wont and jak and daxter is definitely not one of them.

Exactly.

MGS4

Kingdom Hearts 3

FFXIII

DMC4

These are the only reasons to own a PS3...not jak and daxter.

I dunno about that, The XBox 360 always looks as good or better than the PS3 in every example ive ever seen.

To be honest there is no real reason for the PS3 to cost more besides the fact that sony wanted to go with this ridiculously complicated architecture that doesn't offer any real advantage (Cell) And since its so complicated to program for as developers have said, theres going to be a lack of games that take full advantage of it, even more lazy ports of 360 versions, and a lack of overall games.