Need HELP!

yols

hi

can someone help me on nds wifi?

im using a nds-x 16Gb

my DS cant find any AP even though my laptop connect to wireless connection. my laptop can find around 4-5 wifi connection.

i have tried in many official games but none of them can find any AP.

What should i do? do i need particular file? or i cant connect to wifi with my ds because im using nds-x?

i have read many article about it in this forum but i dont really understand and i dont see any problem like mine.

sorry if my english so bad :naughty: . hope anyone can understand me.

thanks in advance

Yolwans

hi

can someone help me on nds wifi?

im using a nds-x 16Gb

my DS cant find any AP even though my laptop connect to wireless connection. my laptop can find around 4-5 wifi connection.

i have tried in many official games but none of them can find any AP.

What should i do? do i need particular file? or i cant connect to wifi with my ds because im using nds-x?

i have read many article about it in this forum but i dont really understand and i dont see any problem like mine.

sorry if my english so bad :D . hope anyone can understand me.

thanks in advance

Yolwans

When you say "i have tried in many official games but none of them can find any AP," does that mean your real DS game cards (as in: one you bought), or commercial ROMs on your DS-X? :naughty:

If your real game cards (Not ROMs on the the DS-X) can't even hook up, I'd say something is wrong with the DS itself.

yeah something wrong with the router..... i tried to go to a hotspot and my ds can find AP but cant connect to wfc... maybe i will try to go to another hotspot and try it again....

thx a lot for the advice......