Calling out all 04/05 forum reunion

I should be a staff member.

For what reason? You just post random crap all over the forum. Being gay doesn't constitute as being part of win.

Don't be a hater Ian le creme, I don't do anything gay, just post interesting topics. Just because I am a random person does not mean I am not a good person. :(

:lol:

Anyway I should be a part of the staff I would make an interesting addition to the team. :banghead:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should be a staff member.

For what reason? You just post random crap all over the forum. Being gay doesn't constitute as being part of win.

Don't be a hater Ian le creme, I don't do anything gay, just post interesting topics. Just because I am a random person does not mean I am not a good person. :(

:lol:

Anyway I should be a part of the staff I would make an interesting addition to the team. :banghead:

We don't set users under the STAFF group unless you can do something to help 1Emulation. (ex: News posts, etc.)

NIGGA SUP

Oh shi!

Sup dude. How've you been?

Hey guys! I've been fine. I just don't have the time and the will to post on forums anymore. I also don't have internet at home anymore, though that could change in the near future.

Actually I came back to read this forum only a few days ago. The reason is that I'm doing an internship and I was trying to find any possible way to procrastinate.

It's nice to see that things are going well here, but I miss the week-long flamewars that happened here. Do they still happen? Actually the fact that they were always restricted to one or two threads and did not mess the ambiance of the whole forum was what made them so enjoyable.

See ya! I may come back often in my search of the neverending procrastination.

hi, i guess i'm back too. nothing to do over the summer. i remember that i came here looking for infos about SVC chaos and then the door to emulation was opened for me. FREE GAMES!!!! HAHA

BTW adbrite sux and makes the page load longer >.<