Recommendable games

olaf

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ys Oath in Felghana (english patch availabe for 5$ donation from nick.serveblog.net)

Ys Ark of Naphistam (japanesse, no english patch but available on PS2 in english)

Ys I and II (english patch from nick.serveblog.net for free)

Keep popular games out, please.

In relation to the Fatal Frame recommendation, Agozer, it's not popular enough in my opinion. I've heard great things by the few that have played this game and I've yet to try it -- and want to.

I wanna know how many people knew about these games. Ive only known about these games for about 6 months. :)

White Chamber. A free adventure game you can download. It's like Silent Hill in space or some crap, I loved it.

For some reason, I missed reading this line of text the first time. I Googled it and found the game -- I let it load and clicked around a bit, and it looks like it could be a pretty good game. I'm going to have to give it a serious try when it's not so late.

Wait, I never clicked the link. lol

I reccomended this one. http://www.studiotrophis.com/wc.php The various chamber games from Fasco are a lesson in mental anguish.

More free online games. http://nifflas.ni2.se/index.php?main=01Home

Knytt is kind meh, but Within a Deep Forest is truly a unique game experience. You're a ball, and you bounce places. Some of it is just painful, but the rest is a great experience. Also, Knytt Stories looks to be a great game when it's ready.

Umihara Kawase for SNES, i'm not sure if it's popular or not but try it anyway