Recommendable games

olaf

i heard of firepro wrestling just because i had a ROM or something and i thought it was a funny title so i tried it out.

i wish i could recommend okami because i heard it sold less than 300,000 copies somewhere recently...oops i just did ;P

if that doesnt work, How about Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves, I know its probably pretty popular, but most people i know who are into fighting games have strangely never heard of this one, and i can at least say its my favorite fatal fury game.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if that doesnt work, How about Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves, I know its probably pretty popular, but most people i know who are into fighting games have strangely never heard of this one, and i can at least say its my favorite fatal fury game.

AFAIK, ultimately Garou has very little to do with the rest of the Fatal Fury series.

Zone of the Enders + Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner. Great games, especially the second one.

I don't know how popular Fatal Frame is, but I definitely recommend all three.

Largely under-exposed SNES Game: Demon's Crest.

That is an EXCELLENT game. Great choice.

Ball Bullet Gun was translated for SNES a while back. It's a fun sort of tactical shooter game strategy thing. Well, fun is the important part.

ys origin. Its a japanesse game. It's only available in japan but you can ship it or download it(if you know what i mean). You can pretty much know what your doing if you played thier other games. I dont understand a thing but already won with one of the characters.

Ys Oath in Felghana (english patch availabe for 5$ donation from nick.serveblog.net)

Ys Ark of Naphistam (japanesse, no english patch but available on PS2 in english)

Ys I and II (english patch from nick.serveblog.net for free)

All must be shipped from overseas except Ys AoN which might be in stores in America.

Edited by Ahmad89

Psst, these games were released in ENGLISH for Turbo CD.

Ys Book I & II

Ys III: Wanderers From Ys

And I have the 1+2 compilation for PC, it's not much different from the original games, just with pretty cutscene/intro video stuff and the like.

Oh i thought of a good one

Another World

I recommend the PC deluxe version, it has the most additions/graphical touch ups. It was called Out Of This World in the US, But its easier to find the Another World version at certain places if you know what i mean.

Its got a real cool graphical style, but DONT use a guide because if you know how to get past every part you can beat the game in like 5 minutes.

Ys Oath in Felghana (english patch availabe for 5$ donation from nick.serveblog.net)

Ys Ark of Naphistam (japanesse, no english patch but available on PS2 in english)

Ys I and II (english patch from nick.serveblog.net for free)

Keep popular games out, please.

In relation to the Fatal Frame recommendation, Agozer, it's not popular enough in my opinion. I've heard great things by the few that have played this game and I've yet to try it -- and want to.