Recommendable games

olaf

Might take some thought on this one.

Super Robot Wars is a long standing series of Strategy RPGs involving mecha from different anime. Very good gameplay, and it involves alternate universe scenarios for anyone who's seen the original shows.

White Chamber. A free adventure game you can download. It's like Silent Hill in space or some crap, I loved it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I second Riviera: The Promised Land and add Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone. Sting! at their finest.

Also Persona 1+2 and old-school Shin Megami Tensei games on the SNES. Atlus at their finest. One can't really go wrong with anything from Nippon Ichi or GUST for that matter.

Wow, I thought I was like the only one who actually liked Journey to Silius on the NES.

I'd have to recommend Base Wars for the NES, Tecmo's Secret of The Stars for SNES and Ballistics for the PC. I can't pull any other non popular games out of my ass at the moment, maybe some more later.

White Chamber. A free adventure game you can download. It's like Silent Hill in space or some crap, I loved it.

For some reason, I missed reading this line of text the first time. I Googled it and found the game -- I let it load and clicked around a bit, and it looks like it could be a pretty good game. I'm going to have to give it a serious try when it's not so late.

The GTA San Andreas Multiplayer Hack. Loads of FUn to play GTA online. Google it, comes right up

You mean Multi Theft Auto? It works for all the GTAs on PC, not just SA, IIRC.