Digimon world DS

Gatts4403

hi all,

well i was wondering if anyone knows if no$GBA has wifi for Digimon cos none of my friends have the game >.< and was wondering if u know how i can "match " the digimon

humm wonder if that made any sense....

or anyone know any gameshark codes for getting digi eggs... either way works

thanks

No$Gba has only preliminary Wi-Fi support. No, you can't use it properly.

Ok Im playing digimon ds on no$gba and im using the EEPROM 64KBytes and it saved and i waz happy but i reset it just to make sure it would load but it didnt i also tried EEPROM 8KBytes but the same thing happened any ideas??!!!

Ok Im playing digimon ds on no$gba and im using the EEPROM 64KBytes and it saved and i waz happy but i reset it just to make sure it would load but it didnt i also tried EEPROM 8KBytes but the same thing happened any ideas??!!!

Try the FLASH 2M and 4M save types, if No$GBA supports them, that is.

No It only has FLASH 256 K Bytes and 512 K Byets and they dont work

No It only has FLASH 256 K Bytes and 512 K Byets and they dont work

Would any other option have anything to do with it?

You might have to delete the existing save in order for it to work. I think I had this same problem a while back. No$GBA tries to save in the same format that is chosen regardless of what the save file was made in so it's best to save the options once you find the correct save type so that it will continue to use that type each time you load a game.

Edited by Haldrie

You might have to delete the existing save in order for it to work. I think I had this same problem a while back. No$GBA tries to save in the same format that is chosen regardless of what the save file was made in so it's best to save the options once you find the correct save type so that it will continue to use that type each time you load a game.

So would the EEPROM 64KBYTES Work with the game?? and by the deleting the saved file do you mean the .SAV file because remember i saved it but it doesnt load

So would the EEPROM 64KBYTES Work with the game?? and by the deleting the saved file do you mean the .SAV file because remember i saved it but it doesnt load

YEEAAHH!! alright !! deleting the SAV file worked Thanx a lot