Best game

Nazo

Best game series  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You call The Sims an action game? I want whatever the hell it is that you're smoking.

There is no single "best" game. Do you always view everything in black and white? In any case, Okami is an excellent game.

Counter-Strike couldn't be much boring than it already is. Or rather, the entire game has been saturated by immature idiots.

I play a couple of sonic games monthly, still has a place in my heart B).

In terms of action, I love the DMC series, and am waiting on DMC4 in September.

If I'm bored, I'll find something better to do, like watch a movie, listen to music, etc, not play game :D.

Yes, DMC is excellent. Trying to finish the first one on hard, not working, keep getting owned by The Griffon.

DMC3-wise, Vergil is kinda difficult to play with, as most of his Yamato attacks leave you wide open when whiffed. Bosses are brutal even on Normal.

Saturating the forums with inane threads is awesome. You'd have better luck with a "What're your favorite games ever?" thread... but I'm sure there are already threads like that you can revive.

Counterstrike

Sonic

How can there be a best boring game? In a sense, all rpgs are boring when you get to that point where you have to grind a bit. If I had to choose, I would choose shining force because although its one of my favorite game series of all time, it takes a while to get my guys over to the enemies and I have to redo the level if I want to grind.

Bad poll imo. I'm not really sure why you used the same games over and over again. if You had to, you should have made different polls and use different games. The first poll is ok. Second poll is bad only because sims and pokemon don't even belong there. I really don't like the third poll because sonic and mario as far as I know don't have boring moments (I'm thinking of original ones). Well that's just my opinion.