Sonic fans come here

Nazo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic started to go south with the advent of Sonic Adventure. Granted, SA and its sequel are pretty good games, but they're nowhere near the 2D Sonics.

If I had to pick a 3D Sonic that I like, it would be Sonic Heroes.

Sonic heroes was probably the worst sonic game IVE ever played. Well maybe not the worst, but its up there. SA2 was the best 3D sonic IMO.

I didn't say it was great. I just liked the speed and the soundtrack. The control scheme is pretty bad.

Soundtrack is great. But gameplay was horrible on the PS2. Graphics were not as nice as i SAW(could be hallucinating) on the gamecube, and the switching between the three characters was kind of annoying. I think i speak for everyone here when i say please give sonic his own game again. They gave one to shadow but that cant do a decent one for sonic?? They should give up on 3D gaming.

I think i speak for everyone here when i say please give sonic his own game again. They gave one to shadow but that cant do a decent one for sonic?? They should give up on 3D gaming.

Well, let's see how good Sonic Rush Adventure turns out to be...

...this is me not getting my hopes up, as usual. Disappoint me again, Sega -- go for it.

Show me the real version of Sonic 2.
:( Erm.. i only have beta and i guess i have alpha version somewhere on my PC, really i don't like old school games so i don't have so much old - school sonic games.Sorry.

But i will search.

How are you going to call yourself a Sonic fan and you "don't really like" the 2D aeon of the Sonic world? The modern Sonic is an abomination of his once great self... it's absolutely sickening. The thread was already over when you said that.

I am a sonic fan but actualy i have to finish SA2.

And i don't like old school games because I can't find them.

And about sonic 2 beta,i guess i can find'it for you. :D

I actually liked sonic 3d blast. but that's just me. I never played any of the other 3d games.

The best 3D game of Sonic was Sonic R -- and it's (basically) a "kart" racer (but most characters run). It also only has five tracks. I'm not saying it's not a very awesome game, because it is. It's one of my favorite video games -- it just pales in comparison to other kart racers in the tracks area. You need a lot of tracks or the game will get boring faster. It does have interesting modes of play (including a tag team game) and characters (Super Sonic, Metal Sonic, Dr. Robotnik, etc.) and emerald collecting. It's more enjoyable and replay-able than Sonic Adventure (and beyond) to me.

Sounded like a persuasive essay or something.