Sonic fans come here

Nazo

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show me the real version of Sonic 2.

B) Erm.. i only have beta and i guess i have alpha version somewhere on my PC, really i don't like old school games so i don't have so much old - school sonic games.Sorry.

But i will search.

I just want to see more pictures of one of the levels for the beta of sonic 2.

Btw Old School Sonic > 3d Sonic, I've played most of the Sonic games and beaten them (Some I haven't played are the Game Gear ones like the racing, CD(I'm actually *cough*buying*cough* this one atm), and Knuckles Chaotic).

I still prefer Sonic 2 the most (I beat it with Super Sonic cheat every now and then because it's fun as hell), but a lot consider Sonic CD to be the best one, I can't wait to find out whether or not that's true B).

Heh, Knuckles Chaotix was probably the best game 32X had to offer and even that wasn't saying much. Sonic CD on the other hand was great, and it was probably the best game Sega CD had.

I think I can help with that. I've made a video for you. B)

This is what Hidden Palace Zone might have looked like~

On the topic of Sonic though, I think 2 is in every way better than Sonic CD. When I finally got round to playing it I was sorely disappointed. It has a few good ideas in it, but nothing more. Poor execution above all else made that game a chore to play for me.

Wow cool, has a Sonic and Knuckles feel B).

Well I spent about 2 hours trying to make the stupid music tracks work on Sonic CD, finally got it to work and now I'm 5 acts into the game, so far, it's fun because, a 'new' sonic game for me :D. But I'm starting to get the feeling that the Past,Present,Future poles really serve no REAL purpose in the game but to change the way a level looks and track..

B) Erm.. i only have beta and i guess i have alpha version somewhere on my PC, really i don't like old school games so i don't have so much old - school sonic games.Sorry.

But i will search.

How are you going to call yourself a Sonic fan and you "don't really like" the 2D aeon of the Sonic world? The modern Sonic is an abomination of his once great self... it's absolutely sickening. The thread was already over when you said that.

But i will search.

How are you going to call yourself a Sonic fan and you "don't really like" the 2D aeon of the Sonic world? The modern Sonic is an abomination of his once great self... it's absolutely sickening. The thread was already over when you said that.

QFT. I honestly don't see what there is to like about Sonic these days. I have to cling for dear life to my fond memories to resist trashing the series now.