First Anime You Watched?

Diso

It's completely different from the TV show if that's what anyones thinking. I showed it to Agozee a while back. It's more ecchi~

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm hard for me to remember what exactly was first but more then likely it was speed racer for tv sake.

movie wise, it was ninja scroll followed by fist of the north star :naughty:

Hey! ... I also saw that serie... or It was a movie??

I remember that I watched an episode where Meteor participated in a race where a misterious man also did... and I guess he was his brother or something like that...

What about this serie?? Time Bokan... (la maquina del tiempo, here in CHile) I was trying to look at it in youtube and I read also the fact that this serie marked an style which those like pokemon followed.. you know.. a group of villians trying to ruin good guys plans... but they always lose due to their incompetence or silly mistakes lol.... I have to say that even being a child,,, I loved the Villian bossgirl... :thumbsup1: she was bad but attractive for sure,,,, specially the spanish voice they used for dub.

jaamano1.jpg

anime03_TimeBokan-2458c.jpg

majo0308-02.jpg:devilboy:

• 3 weeks later...
the first one i saw, not knowing it was anime; i was a naive child after all, was speed racer, but the one that really made me wanna see anime a lot was Saint Seiya.

Hey... the same happened to me my friend...! :) I really got happy when I saw the Hades Saga a few years ago... I may realize you have already seen it right??

1976.jpg

bye

RUBIO

• 2 weeks later...
hmm hard for me to remember what exactly was first but more then likely it was speed racer for tv sake.

movie wise, it was ninja scroll followed by fist of the north star :thumbsup1:

hEY!....

wHICH version did you saw from Fist of the North Start ? a friend of mine lend me the first and second episode from what it seemed to be a modern OVA... a few years ago...

fist_of_the_north_star_vol_3_dvd.jpg

BYE

Rubio

• 2 weeks later...

movie wise, it was ninja scroll followed by fist of the north star :)

hEY!....

wHICH version did you saw from Fist of the North Start ? a friend of mine lend me the first and second episode from what it seemed to be a modern OVA... a few years ago...

fist_of_the_north_star_vol_3_dvd.jpg

BYE

Rubio

He said movie wise.... unless I am mistaken, the actual movie

FotNS02.jpg

Oh man if you only saw that... you MUST see this. If you drink.... Have a few when you watch it.

Also, that set is from the new series, so there was an older one.... stay away from them, as they suck ass. This animated movie I mention..... Kicks major ass!

Japanese release. March 8, 1986/ English Dub, North American release by Streamline in 1991.

Lets see... Speed Racer is the first I can think of "seeing" but I cannot remember the first one I actually VOLUNTARILY watched. No... I can't remember... it was early 90's when I began to watch anime. But I have fond memories of the movies, Fist of the North Star and Ninja Scroll. Both do justice to anime, as there is alot of crap. So Prican25 and I have a similar thing going here....

First of the North Star (the movie) is awesome. I want to learn a move that blows up a person.

Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

One Hundred Crack Fist of the North Star

Rei was no joke either.

And while looking at clips, I found this

Hokuto no Ken 3D

Oh wow... didn't know about this either... Hokuto no Ken Raoh Den Raoh II. Looks like I gotta find these.

Raoh Densetsu

They had a live action.... but never saw it..... but thats a good thing...

fist2.jpgAbout to explode I think

fist3.jpgLaaaaaaaame...

So yea... Fist of the North Star, Is one of my first anime favorites. Anyone who hasn't seen it, (animated movie) should check it out. Also the Ninja Scroll movie... Especially if you don't like anime, because those two might make you think twice.