Stupid Lady + iPhone = PWNT

Hahaha, the guy in that video posts at another site I frequent. Good for him.

The iphone is definitely an intriguing product but not something I would really want. Not to mention they're tied to AT&T who have the worst customer service EVER and they treat any customer who won't sign a 2 year contract like garbage so flock them.

Hackers have made considerable progress at unlocking it.

I'd give it a few more weeks.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao that reminds me of when i was waiting for the ps3 some old man gave me 300$ to be first in line he wanted to buy 12 ps3's and the store kicked him out didnt let him buy one and he tried to take his money back from me and i told him off and the cops showed up at my door with him later (( he knew my parents )) and i told them what happened and he agreed and the cops locked him up for the night and let me keep the cash ahah

Man, that lady was sure confident about an almost ingenius strategy... Then BAM! she got what she deserved. Just because she had alot of benjamins in her hands. Dont let money cloud your judgement. A better strategy would have been, if she had waited for everyone to finish buying their iPhones and try buying it off the customers.

Still many customers would have probably thought of an overpriced settlement for the phone. But lets face it there are alot of people who were buying it, she was bound to get lucky... somehow ;)

Edited by Gabriel