Stupid Lady + iPhone = PWNT

The same problem you have with iPhones is the same problem every tech geek has out there with iPods.

Btw, phones, do make you look hawt. If you have a popular phone it means your with the in-crowd, shows you like to keep up with style, etc...

In a few months the iPhone will be useless, but for now, it's good if you wanna look coo.

You dont happen to have an iPhone do you?? :(

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ironic...

Look at all those stupid people lined up like stupid cattle...arent those rope things even called cattle rails or cattle guards or something like that?

Only idiots wait in line for more than 15 minutes for a product launch, especially iphones

Goordone, the iPhone is the have to have product atm :(. Tech wise at least. Then just wait for a new cell phone to come out and then the have to have product will change to that. Like a few months ago, you HAD to have a sidekick, now it's the iPhone. It'll change soon :(.

I'd like an iPhone, but they're ridiculously expensive -- and they reportedly cost $200-220 to make... Apple is fuc*ing everyone in the ass... hard.

Their probably makeing up for Apple TV profits.

But fu€k the iPhone! Its all about a hacked V220

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! :P

The only way that could have gone better would be if the lady would have gone mad and tried to steal all of the iPhonies.

Hahaha, the guy in that video posts at another site I frequent. Good for him.

The iphone is definitely an intriguing product but not something I would really want. Not to mention they're tied to AT&T who have the worst customer service EVER and they treat any customer who won't sign a 2 year contract like garbage so flock them.

What a dumb woman ... and definitely major props to the kid. I liked his attitude about the situation. And kudus to AT&T .. 1 per customer is a good rule after what has happened to the limited availability of the Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii.