Capcom is working on a new 2D VS game

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks kind of lame imo. Did Devil Kings even do well as a game?

It didn't do well in America,but it is a franchise over in Japan.They flipped alot of stuff around for the American release,cut some characters from the game,changed all of the names,and there is some different gameplay elements.Similar game at the very core I guess,

I played a bit of Devil Kings.Still fun,but the BASARA is supposed to be even better.

Edited by Biolink

Your always several days behind soooo...

Do you get what I'm saying?

OK so I'm not the greatest news man here but I'm sure alot of people didn't hear about this news nor did they care about this game so I'm here for those people!! ;)

And believe me it's hard to keep on track when the only time you have to sit next to your computer and type something is on the weekend (that is if I'm home and not in my base) :)

Your always several days behind soooo...

Do you get what I'm saying?

OK so I'm not the greatest news man here but I'm sure alot of people didn't hear about this news nor did they care about this game so I'm here for those people!! ;)

And believe me it's hard to keep on track when the only time you have to sit next to your computer and type something is on the weekend (that is if I'm home and not in my base) :)

Actually they did. Me and Knight posted about it.

It basically says the SF4 rumor is back since with the announcement of Basara Cross and the coming of SFIIHD and SFChunLi movie, it's saying that maybe CAPCOM will ask ArcSys to make the next Street Fighter game.

I don't see how that's possible since CAPCOM USA owns the Street Fighter franchise, not CAPCOM Japan.

Also the source is from The Stinger Report, a supposed industry insider. They've been known to fub up news, so take this with a grain of salt.

Looks kind of lame imo. Did Devil Kings even do well as a game?

Well it have good artwork (cool characters, bosses and stuff..) and simple gameplay (hack&slash gameplay) but the game is fun for about an hour or two.. tho I think if it had online play it would have been a better game (and would probably sell more) :D

Edit: Here's some new shots from the game:

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_news.php?id_news=8

1.jpg

It looks very nice I must say :clapping:

i can make that game early before capcom did lol